Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tool #5 - Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

I can't believe how many tools are out there! Out of the list I have only ever used Blogger and Prezi before. I tried out Bookr and started a book about the solar system. If I were to use it in my class I would ask the students to have a page for each planet and write three facts on the page. Here is the link to a start of an example: http://www.pimpampum.net/bookr/index.php?id=40543

I wanted to try Superflix studio, but it said I only get to make one for free and I didn't want to waste it, so I will wait till I make something for my students.

One of the tools I know I will definitely use is Blogger. I would like to have a classroom blog where parents can go to see what we are doing in our classroom. I'm not quite sure what it will look like, but here is the link to my person travel blog (which is unsearchable by my name so my students and parents won't be able to access it!) http://amsbry.blogspot.com/2012/07/gibbons-tree-houses-and-hiking-in-mud.html

1 comment:

  1. Creating a class blog is great, but you might find that Edmoto is even better since it is in a more protected or "walled" environment for elementary students.

    ReplyDelete