Ways I want to use it for school:
- As quiz for students during centers.
- To gather information from parents, but I am worried about not all of the parents having a computer.
- As a quiz even if I were to print it out to give to the students, as all of the formatting is done for me. But I would love to know if there is a print view that takes out the unneeded log-in text, so if you know how let me know!
- Google docs would be a great way to do lesson planning with the team so we don't have different versions floating around.
- As a way to survey teachers about school decisions or up coming events.